Turner Broadcasting Technical Product Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Technical Product Manager
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Product Management
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
This Technical Product Manager will focus on launching new international sites using Operative, Google DFP, programmatic vendor solutions, and existing Turner technologies to monetize content on Turner international sites. The role will work technology teams, vendors, and end users to capture requirements and implement solutions.
What will you be doing?
- Using knowledge of digital ads sales industry and ad serving technologies to proactively configure the platform and recommend optimal solutions.
- Owning advertising requirements gathering and implementing platform solutions across multiple projects.
- Configuring platforms to ensure compliance with Turner corporate standards and individual business unit needs.
- Understanding reporting requirements and developing reporting solutions to meet business needs.
- Providing strategic business process/reengineering consulting as appropriate while working on multiple, technically complex, mission-critical, and/or high-profile projects.
- Troubleshooting Ad Sales applications including Google Doubleclick For Publishers (DFP), FreeWheel MRM, Operative.One, and internally developed applications.
- Serving as the Google DFP subject matter expert for various internal constituents.
What do we require from you?
- Experience with technical infrastructure required to sell and serve digital ads across multiple ad platforms
- Experience with drafting and implementing requirements for digital ad servers
- Six years combined technical and functional business experience, with a minimum of three years development or technical experience
- Hands on experience configuring data in ad servers and using ad serving applications
- Hands on experience using digital Sales applications
- Demonstrated ability to successfully perform analysis, support, training, reporting, testing, and project management across multiple, complex system implementations with custom and third-party applications
- Analytical, detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills with ability to influence matrixed resources, cross-functional teams, and third party partners
- Proficient skills using MS Office suite and process modeling tools
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.