Macy's Retail Visual Merchandiser Lead, Full Time: Greenbriar in Atlanta, Georgia
Supports My Macy’s through creative Merchandise Presentations, seasonal fashion trend statements, dimensional visual presentations, promotional events, corporate shop concepts and divisional prototypes. Perform other duties as assigned.
Macy’s uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key events and peak selling times, Macy’s may offer additional shifts to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling tool. Details on Macy's schedule options are available during the interview process.
- Partner with Store Management team to drive superior execution of visual merchandising priorities that align with store.Influence store decisions that affect merchandising and event execution.
- Ensure timely set-ups of promotional presentations, merchandise placement of key items and seasonal fashion trend statements, sales and event set-ups, within company guidelines
- Assist with merchandise placement and accurate sales promotion set-up. Partner with Store Management team on execution of Visual Directives through attendance at workload planning meeting.
- Navigate the portal to obtain seasonal, monthly and weekly execution directives and promotional set up direction. Drive execution of a monthly calendar of Visual Execution
- Participate in black box process with Store team, responding to required visual actions that will drive positive sales results.
- Enforce maintain merchandising standards, proper fixture utilization, providing an outstanding shopping experience
- Ensure all procedures, policies, and standards are understood and followed by associates
- Ensure that shortage prevention initiatives are executed
- Maintain high customer readiness standards; deliver a clean, neat and easy to shop store environment, through maintaining accessibility standards.
- Ability to work with all levels of store management
- Communicate plans and progress with District Director Visual on weekly basis through e-mail or phone
Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
A minimum of 1 – 3 years of visual merchandising and display experience.
- Current knowledge of Ready-to-Wear, Men’s, Home fashions.
- Art, design or creative background.
High School Diploma required.
Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Strong organizational, planning, prioritizing, skills
This position involves regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking. Involves ladder use.
May involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching. May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception,and focus adjustment. Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
Working with tools: Hammers, electric drills, screwdrivers, matt knives.
Customer Service orientation. Talent for selling floor creative merchandising.
Mon – Friday, weekend days as deemed necessary. Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs, including seasonal timeframes
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Job: Visual Merchandising
Req ID: 71795754