Collabera Pega Test Lead in Atlanta, Georgia
Pega Test Lead
Job Code:7559_Pega Test Lead
The incumbent for this position should have a broad base of experience. Domain specific healthcare experience is preferable. Would be an advantage to understand multiple aspects of healthcare IT including privacy, claims, operations, common systems (Membership, Health plan, Payor/Provider).
Candidate must be well versed in Pega Platform solution delivery:
• Review and verify the Business / Functional requirements and identified the Test scenarios as per the requirements.
• Participate at requirement reviews, design reviews, system analysis and facilitates the testing review process.
• Active interaction with Clients and developers in review meetings to evaluate the progress and performance of the application.
• Created test strategy, test plan, Test Estimates and the test case as per requirements.
• Perform manual testing and maintained documentation on different types of testing like positive and negative testing.
• Experience in writing Test Scripts and executed those scripts using Automation tool.
• Experience using PRPC developer portals and Rules Explorer
• Experience using PRPC’s Clipboard for testing
• Experience using PRPC’s Performance Analyzer (PAL) to take performance readings for subsequent performance analysis
• Identify program risks and mitigation strategies
• Identify skill gaps and facilitate trainings
• Conducting Audits to ensure process compliance
• Communication and status reporting
• Metrics and SLA oversigh
Pega resource with experience on Framework/ Rule based testing