WindStream Communications Area Director II - Sales in Atlanta, Georgia
Do you have what it takes to join our WINning team? Because we're looking for top-notch employees at WIN. WIN is the term we like to use because it captures our spirit, our brand, and our passionate business approach. WIN also encompasses our work family - the real winners - who embody this philosophy.
Windstream is the FORTUNE 500 provider of choice for data, voice, network and cloud solutions including disaster recovery, managed services, networking, VoIP and more. Windstream also delivers broadband, digital phone and high-definition TV services to residential customers, primarily in rural areas. Windstream has more than $6 billion in annual revenues and is listed on the S&P 500 index. Windstream. Smart Solutions. Personalized service.
Job Responsibilities: • Leads a significant portion of a sales region in the achievement of monthly sales goals for assigned region. Provides guidance and direction to teams on pricing and profitability analysis to ensure gross margin goals are met.
• Recruits, interviews and hires sales managers (Regional Vice Presidents & Regional Directors) to run assigned regional branches and ensure budgeted sales headcount is maintained.
• Ensures budgeted revenue, margin and expense numbers are met each month. Reviews monthly financial reports and quarterly EBITDA analysis report for managed accounts and take appropriate corrective action to ensure all sold accounts in assigned market achieve financial goals.
• Develops sales and Account Development leaders management skills, sales techniques, product knowledge, reports and processes to improve their productivity and results.
• Leads sales management in the development of strategic sales strategies designed to drive business through assigned core vertical markets and large multi-site prospects.
• Collaborates with Account Development leaders in the development of action plans to renew and up-sell services to existing customers. Ensures adequate 30/60/90 day funnels are maintained by sales teams and sales forecasts utilizing Sales Online are completed each week.
• Meets regularly with top billing customers in region through both individual meetings as well as through customer advisory boards to gain knowledge and insight into future opportunities and key trends in industry, competition and perception of Windstream. Ensures the customer base in assigned markets is satisfied, profitable and retained.
• Work collaboratively with other internal resources to ensure installations, bill reviews, billing, repair tickets, and MAC/D orders are completed to customer`s satisfaction.
• Enhances product and service knowledge by keeping current on Windstream products and services through ongoing training provided through internal resources and understand how it applies to prospective business opportunities.
College degree or equivalent and 8-10 years professional experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or 12 years professional level equivalent related experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or a combination of education and related professional level experience required.
Primary Location: *US-Georgia-Atlanta
Job Category: *Sales
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
Requisition ID: 18001693